(1) Having the look and talent that someone needs (generally the client) bad enough for the project they are working on at that time that they will pay you for your time.
(2) Making life easier for the art director and the photographer so they will want to work with you, and not throw you out of their studio. And …
(3) Making sure the client, photographer, and art director know you want to work.
The first thing you have to consider is what type of model do you want be?
1. If you are trying for high fashion modeling, the runways of Paris, the cover of Vogue, etc., the requirements are very strict.
2. If you are hoping to do commercial modeling (such as product or lifestyle) the requirements are much flexible.
3.Similarly if you want to be a glamour, or pin-up model, this area has its own set of requirements.
All acting, modeling, and dancing is client driven. There is no need for actor/ actress, model and dancer’s until a client has something to sell (A product, service, or Idea) or in the case of editorial and idea to convey. At the same time, the client becomes willing to part with the rupees (The money stream) to accomplish his/her sales or editorial goals and participants are hired.
As well as IIAM insight as seen in Celebrity Style has brought fashion to a new and exciting interactive level. Eventually where we put “the fans with the brands” for welcoming to this Glamour world.
So, our talented students can get the chance to network with Tollywood & Bollywood the biggest agencies and talent managers at the end of their program to hopefully launch their careers. Although this is the best showcase which brings in newly developed talent just in time for pilot season and major motion picture casting. In fact Students will join in recognizing their efforts to assist new talent in realizing their dreams and goals. Similarly You could be our next rising star.